HDatagrid is similar to a normal .net datagrid except that rows can contain other rows. Rows that contain other rows can be collapsed/expanded by the user.
HDataGrid also supports:
- Cells can contain data directly, or other controls
- Multi-select and editing of cells (as in a spreadsheet)
- Sorting by column
- resizing columns and rows
- drag/drop of cells or groups of cells
- tree nodes
- create rows using a stream object
HDatagrid is still in development, but please let me know if you're interested, and I might prioritise it.